Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cards in Camp!

Baseball.
Well Spring Training has started and I guess I'm actually looking forward to baseball again. If Chris Carpenter can stay healthy and pitch well the Cards can be contenders. With the Cubs being the Cubs (Bradley just went down) we could have a shot at the Division. Either way I'm ready for 162 games and living on the edge on each one. I'm not sure Anne is though.

I can't believe A-Rod did roids. That means that Pujols is the best player in the game now that is clean (fingers crossed). Here is a good article about him taking on that weight and giving it back to God.
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/columnists.nsf/bryanburwell/story/F28585C2606C48748625756A00144F8A?OpenDocument

School
School is crazy right now, taking 2 classes actually hasn't been that bad. I'm really enjoying my Systematic Theology II class. I just finished by paper on my doctrine of the Church (Ecclesiology). Life of Christ is the other class I'm taking.

Watch is last second shot in the NBA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKcFZvqEXjM&feature=related


Weight Loss
I've lost 18 pounds so far. 3 more to go and down to my "dating weight" when I first meet Anne.

No comments: