Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's Been Awhile & Links

Well, it's been awhile. I'm super busy right now with school, 2 classes this semester; Systematic Theology II and Life of Christ. I'm in the middle of my "Doctrine of the Church" and I just wrote 2 sermons on "The Hypocritical Heart - Overcoming the Pharisee inside you" for Life of Christ. It's been fun; I'm also teaching a long lesson to the church on Marriage in the month of February.

Weight Update:
I've lost 10 pounds since starting my diet and workouts. 10 more to go! Thanks!

SUPER BOWL!
So I'm really torn for the Super Bowl. I love Kurt Warner and I love the Steelers. Whoever wins I will be happy. But a little part of me wants Warner to win. 1st, he will give all the glory to God and Christ. 2nd, I think that puts him in the Hall of Fame, no matter what anyone says. I will have a prediction next week.

Spring Training!
Less than a month away for Pitchers and Catchers to report. To be honest, I could care less. The Cardinals are going to be worse than last year, 3rd in the division. They didn't pick anyone up that matters. Everyone under the sun knew going into the offseason they needed a closer and a starting pitcher, they have yet to whiff at anyone. Oh well.

Obama!
Well it's finally over, Barack Obama is President. I'm glad the country is moving forward.
Barack Obama needs our prayer for strength to maintain the convictions he holds which are in keeping with God’s will for our nation, wisdom to realize where his beliefs are not according to God’s plan and then the courage to change.

Romans 13:1, Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

Enough about me, on to the links!

Now this is funny, we've been watching 90210 season 5 and Ray is in full effect. The thing is Chicago Heights was on before he appeared on 90210. Ray's about to throw Donna down the stairs soon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5HIarf0CFM

If you're a guy and you don't cry at this, then you have no heart!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XS2UtAlmX4&feature=related

If you haven't seen the new "Star Trek" movie then here it is. It looks awesome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puXPozd-kuc

In case you missed it! Obama Inauguration: Rick Warren Prayer!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-8R1OXWJz8

No comments: